Vol. 10 Nbr. 9, September 1990
> SIGN UP FREE
- Down at the heels: their football program battered and blistered, UNC coaches wear out lots of shoe leather selling the team.
- Ergonomics troubleshooters take aim at workers' pain.
- Gutless blunders.
- Hanging it up after 54 years on the line.
- In Garner it's a no-inn situation.
- Leon's Cafe.
- Make schools your business; take a page out of our book, five executives say - and make a difference in public education.
- No small change for cash registers.
- Opening doors to the handicapped.
- Peoples and Planters look like a pair of aces.
- Pickles: still their bread and butter.
- Playing both sides of the street.
- Putting a spin on the yarn business; Macfield tries to get a leg up on its competition.
- The dress blues: the rag trade is getting a little frayed around the edges, and salesmen's endurance is wearing thin.
- The meet market.