Vol. 6 Nbr. 1, September 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Pope John Paul II and religious liberty.
- Pope John Paul II, freedom, and constitutional law.
- Pope John Paul II and immigration law and policy.
- Pope John Paul II, Vatican II, and capital punishment.
- Originalism and precedent: principles and practices in the application of stare decisis.
- Commencement address Ave Maria School of Law: May 13, 2007.
- Rebel without a clause: the right "rights of students" in Nixon v. Board of Education and the shadow of freedom under Harper v. Poway.
- Ecclesiastical divorce in hierarchical denominations and the resulting custody battle over church property: how the Supreme Court has needlessly rendered church property trusts ineffectual.
- Crushed at the counter: protection for a pharmacist's right of conscience.
- Patents, trolls, and personal property: will eBay auction away a patent holder's right to exclude?