Vol. 90 Nbr. 3, September 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Most Arrogant Man in France: Gustave Courbet and the Nineteenth-Century Media Culture.
- Raphael's Transfiguration as visio-devotional program.
- Gustave Moreau and the reinvention of history painting.
- Kuroda Seiki's Morning Toilette on exhibition in modern Kyoto.
- The medieval masons' lodge as paradigm in Peter Behrens's Dombauhutte in Munich, 1922.
- Revaluing Minimalism: patronage, aura, and place.
- Shaping the Lotus Sutra: Buddhist Visual Culture in Medieval China.
- Surrealism and the Spanish Civil War.
- How to See a Work of Art in Total Darkness.
- Recent books in the arts.
- Reviews online: January-March 2008.