Vol. 90 Nbr. 2, June 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Imperial frontiers: building sacred space in sixteenth-century south India.
- Moors and the bullfight: history and national identity in Goya's Tauromaquia.
- Contested terrain: Gustave Courbet's hunting scenes.
- Heroic indolence: realism and the politics of time in Raffaelli's absinthe drinkers.
- The ethics of perception: Josef Albers in the United States.
- The Roman Nude: Heroic Portrait Statuary 200 B.C.--A.D. 300.
- Other Icons: Art and Power in Byzantine Secular Culture.
- Staging Empire: Napoleon, Ingres, and David.
- The Making of English Photography: Allegories.
- Andrew Hemingway, Ed.: Marxism and the History of Art: from William Morris to the New Left.
- Dissertations in progress by subject matter.
- Recent Books in the Arts: (January--March 2008).
- Reviews online: (January-March 2008).