Vol. 89 Nbr. 4, December 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Walking on water: cosmic floors in antiquity and the Middle Ages.
- The body at the funeral: imagery and commemoration at Notre-Dame, Paris, about 1304-18.
- Quality, demand, and the pressures of reputation: rethinking Perugino.
- Men at work in Dutch art, or keeping one's nose to the grindstone.
- By the light of providence: the Glory Altarpiece at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City.
- 'Miss La La's' teeth: reflections on Degas and 'race'.
- Parsifal / Druidess: unfolding a lithographic metamorphosis by Odilon Redon.
- A New England lament: Charles Sheeler and Paul Strand in the 1940s.
- The Cabinet of Eros: Renaissance Mythological Painting and the Studiolo of Isabella d'Este.
- Albrecht Altdorfer in seiner Zeit: Religiose und profane Themen in der Kunst um 1500.
- Poussin and the Poetics of Painting: Pictorial Narrative and the Legacy of Tasso.
- Fantastic Reality: Louise Bourgeois and a Story of Modern Art.
- Books received (April-June 2007).
- Reviews online (April-June 2007).