Vol. 89 Nbr. 2, June 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Giotto's Circumspection.
- Localizing sacredness, difference, and Yachacuscamcani in a colonial Andean painting.
- Realist quandaries: posing professional and proprietary models in the 1860s.
- Picturing listening in the late nineteenth century.
- Mural gambits: Mexican muralism in the United States and the 'portable' fresco.
- Envisioning abstraction: the simultaneity of Robert Delaunay's First Disk.
- Hard hats and Art Strikes: Robert Morris in 1970.
- The Roman Banquet: Images of Conviviality.
- The Origins of Medieval Architecture: Building in Europe, A.D. 600-900.
- Icons and Power: The Mother of God in Byzantium.
- Islamic Calligraphy.
- U.S. and Canadian Dissertations, 2006.
- Books received (September-December 2006).
- Reviews online (November-December 2006).