Vol. 89 Nbr. 1, March 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Interventions: The Melancholy Art.
- Response: epithalamium.
- Response: the dark side of art history.
- Response: the far in the near.
- Response: reasons to be cheerful.
- Interventions: the author replies.
- Self-promotion in Adelaide Labille-Guiard's 1785 Self-Portrait with Two Students.
- Delecluze's response to Delacroix's Scenes from the Massacres at Chios (1824).
- Historicism and the symbolic imagination in Nazarene art.
- Ineffable paths: mapping Wutaishan in Qing dynasty China.
- The world in the ground glass: transformations in P. H. Emerson's photography.
- Robert Rauschenberg and David Smith: compelling contiguities.
- Greek Sculpture and the Problem of Description.
- St. Peter's in the Vatican.
- The Age of Sinan: Architectural Culture in the Ottoman Empire.
- Books received July-September 2006.
- Reviews online August-October, 2006.