Vol. 88 Nbr. 4, December 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- The performative icon.
- Building churches in Armenia: art at the borders of empire and the edge of the canon.
- Lesser Brothers: Franciscan mission and identity at Assisi.
- A point 'ceaselessly pushed back': the origin of early Netherlandish painting.
- Theophile Silvestre's Histoire des artistes vivants: art criticism and photography.
- Framing St. Peter's: urban planning in Fascist Rome.
- Titian and Tragic Painting: Aristotle's Poetics and the Rise of the Modern Artist.
- The Domenichino Affair: Novelty, Imitation, and Theft in Seventeenth-Century Rome.
- Chronophobia: On Time in the Art of the 1960s.
- Books received April-June 2006.
- Reviews online (May-July 2006).