Vol. 88 Nbr. 2, June 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- Framing the sun: the Arch of Constantine and the Roman cityscape.
- A Renaissance audience considered: the nuns at S. Apollonia and Castagno's Last Supper.
- The discourse of failure in seventeenth-century Rome: Prospero Bresciano's Moses.
- The 'ghosting' of incest and female relations in Harriet Hosmer's Beatrice Cenci.
- The uncharted Kahn: the visuality of planning and promotion in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Judaic threads in the West African tapestry: no more forever?
- Andy Warhol's silver Elvises: meaning through context at the Ferus Gallery in 1963.
- Art since 1900: Modernism, Antimodernism, Postmodernism.
- Performing the Visual: The Practice of Buddhist Wall Painting in China and Central Asia, 618-960.
- Becket's Crown: Art and Imagination in Gothic England, 1170-1300.
- Image and Devotion in Late Medieval England.
- Impressionism: Paint and Politics.
- U.S. and Canadian dissertations, 2005.
- Books received (October-December 2005).
- Reviews online (November 2005-January 2006).