Vol. 87 Nbr. 3, September 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's note.
- Interventions: toward a new model of Renaissance anachronism.
- Response: historia and anachronism in Renaissance art.
- Response: Nihil sub Sole Novum.
- Response: time out of joint.
- The authors reply.
- Constructing a Byzantine augusta: a Greek book for a French bride.
- Portrait and counter-portrait in Holbein's the family of Sir Thomas More.
- From 'curious' to canonical: Jehan roy de France and the origins of the French school.
- The Reception of Walter Pater in Europe.
- The Quattro Cento, and Stones of Rimini.
- Le Minaret Ghouride de Jam: Un chef d'oeuvre du XIIe siecle.
- Cezanne and Provence: The Painter in His Culture.
- The Chicago Auditorium Building: Adler and Sullivan's Architecture and the City.
- Books received (February-March 2005).
- Reviews online (December 2004-May 2005).