Vol. 87 Nbr. 2, June 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- A borderland colloquy: Altar Q, Copan, Honduras.
- Nature and the chapel vaults at Ingolstadt: structuralist and other perspectives.
- Iconoclasm and the creation of images in Emanuel de witte's old church in Amsterdam.
- Wright's Baghdad opera house and Gammage Auditorium: in search of regional modernity.
- Caribbean Espiritismo (Spiritist) altars: the Indian and the Congo.
- The aesthetics of Orthodox faith.
- The Graven Image: Representations in Babylonia and Assyria.
- Chikubushima: Deploying the Sacred Arts in Momoyama Japan.
- Rembrandt's Reading: The Artist's Bookshelf of Ancient Poetry and History.
- U.S. and Canadian dissertations, 2004.
- Books received (November 2004-January 2005).
- Reviews online (December 2004-March 2005).