Vol. 86 Nbr. 4, December 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Art imitates architecture: the Saint Philip reliquary in Renaissance Florence.
- Poussin, plague, and early modern medicine.
- By the sword and the plow: Theodore Chasseriau's Cour des Comptes murals and Algeria.
- Hats and hierarchy in Gustave Courbet's The Meeting.
- Photography, painting, and Charles Sheeler's View of New York.
- Impossible distance: past and present in the study of Durer and Grunewald.
- Light and dark: the daguerreotype and art history.
- Leonardo's Incessant Last Supper.
- Atlas of World Art.
- Books received (June-September 2004).