Vol. 86 Nbr. 3, September 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Portal of empire and wealth: Jacopo Sansovino's entrance to the Venetian mint.
- From Allegri to Laetus-Lieto: the shaping of Correggio's artistic distinctiveness.
- New and improved: repetition as originality in Italian Baroque practice and theory.
- Poussin's reflection.
- 'Extend the sphere': Charles Willson Peale's panorama of Annapolis.
- Remapping borders: Ren Bonian's frontier paintings and urban life in 1880s Shanghai.
- 'From baby's first bath': Kao soap and modern Japanese commercial design.
- The Donor's Image: Gerard Loyet and the Votive Portraits of Charles the Bold.
- The Allure of Empire: Art in the Service of French Imperialism 1798-1836.
- Paris in Despair: Art and Everyday Life under Siege (1870-1871).
- Picasso: Style and Meaning.
- Books received: (February-April 2004).
- Reviews online: (February-May 2004).