Vol. 86 Nbr. 2, June 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's note.
- Beyond Suzhou: region and memory in the gardens of Sichuan.
- The Tang architectural icon and the politics of Chinese architectural history.
- Durer's Melencolia I: Plato's abandoned search for the beautiful.
- This was tomorrow: Pieter Aertsen's Meat Stall as contemporary art.
- Foods and the body in Italian genre paintings, about 1580: Campi, Passarotti, Carracci.
- Benjamin West, John Galt, and the biography of 1816.
- In the Manner of Duchamp, 1942-47: the years of the 'mirrorical return'.
- Bild-Anthropologie: Entwurfe fur eine Bildwissenschaft.
- Real Spaces: World Art History and the Rise of Western Modernism.
- Ten Thousand Things: Module and Mass Production in Chinese Art.
- Couture Culture: A Study in Modern Art and Fashion.
- Dissertations in progress by subject.
- Books received: June.
- Reviews online (December 2003 January 2004).