Vol. 85 Nbr. 3, September 2003
> SIGN UP FREE
- Meyer Schapiro in Silos: pursuing an iconography of style.
- 'You who once were far off': enlivening scripture in the main portal at Vezelay.
- Rubens's France: gender and personification in the Marie de Medicis cycle.
- Two Waldorf-Astorias: spatial economies as totem and fetish.
- The end of the American Century: current scholarship on the art of the United States.
- The 'return' of religion in the scholarship of American art.
- Bruno Latour and Peter Weibel, Eds. Iconoclash: Beyond the Image Wars in Science, Religion, and Art.
- Jean K. Cadogan: Domenico Ghirlandaio: Artist and Artisan.
- Maryvelma Smith O'Neil: Giovanni Baglione: Artistic Reputation in Baroque Rome.
- Ivan Gaskell: Vermeer's Wager: Speculations on Art History, Theory and Art Museums.
- Rebecca Bedell: The Anatomy of Nature: Geology and American Landscape Painting, 1825-1875.
- Ann Reynolds: Robert Smithson: Learning from New Jersey and Elsewhere.
- Books Received: (February-April 2003).