Vol. 84 Nbr. 4, December 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Water Mill and Northern Song imperial patronage of art, commerce, and science.
- 'Fare una cosa morta parer viva': Michelangelo, Rosso, and the (un)divinity of art.
- The demonic arts and the origin of the medium.
- Between cult and culture: Bamiyan, Islamic iconoclasm, and the museum.
- Mourning and method.
- 'Some things bear fruit'? Witnessing the bonds between Van Gogh and Gauguin.
- The Art of Arts: Rediscovering Painting.
- Shitao: Painting and Modernity in Early Qing China.
- Manet and the Family Romance & Body, Place, and Self in Nineteenth Century Painting.
- Art in France 1900-1940.
- Artist and Identity in Twentieth-Century America & Ambition and Love in Modern American Art.
- Books received.