Vol. 84 Nbr. 3, September 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- (Dis) assembling: Marsyas, Michelangelo, and the Accademia del Disegno.
- Caravaggio's deaths.
- The painter's secret: Invention and rivalry from Vasari to Balzac.
- Picture consumption in London at the end of the seventeenth century.
- Pieter Bruegel the Elder: The Draftsman Revealed.
- Projecting an Image: The Contested Cultural Identity of Thomas Eakins.
- Hegel's Art History and the Critique of Modernity & Art of the Modern Age: Philosophy of Art from Kant to Heidegger.
- The Tombs of the Doges of Venice, The Sculpture of Nanni di Banco, The Sculptures of Andrea del Verrocchio & Alessandro Vittoria and the Portrait Bust in Renaissance Venice: Remodelling Antiquity.
- Siena and the Virgin: Art and Politics in a Late Medieval City State, Fra Filippo Lippi: The Carmelite Painter & The Art and Ritual of Childbirth in Renaissance Italy.
- Modern Life and Modern Subjects: British Art in the Early Twentieth Century.
- Challenging Art: Artforum 1962-1972.
- Books received.