Vol. 84 Nbr. 2, June 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- Changing patterns of divinity and reform in the late Northern Wei.
- Hebrew manuscript painting in late medieval Spain: sings of culture in transition.
- The chapel of the courtesan and the quarrel of the Magdalens.
- New light on the Capponi Chapel in S. Felicita.
- Between representations: the historical and the visionary in Chen Hongshou's Yaji.
- Thomas Cole's River in the Catskills as antipastoral.
- After iconography and iconoclasm: current research in Netherlandish art, 1566-1700.
- Thomas Crow: The Intelligence of Art.
- Olga Hazan: Le mythe du progres artistique.
- Diane Wolfthal; Images of Rape: The 'Heroic' Tradition and Its Alternatives.
- Carmen C. Bambach; Drawing and Painting in the Italian Renaissance Workshop: Theory and Practice, 1300-1600.
- Jodi Cranston: The Poetics of Portraiture in the Italian Renaissance.
- Alex Potts; The Sculptural Imagination: Figurative, Modernist, Minimalist.
- U.S. Dissertations, 2001.
- Books Received.