Vol. 64 Nbr. 3, June 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- FROM THE NATIONAL PRESIDENT.
- FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
- Coast Guard Service Day: Strengthening Partnerships, Procedures, and Business Practices.
- Financial Operations During Peer on Peer Warfare.
- Leadership Inspiration from the ASMC Aloha Chapter 2019 Regional PDI.
- Joint Staff Budget Formulation Process.
- Department of Defense Disaster Response and Accountability.
- In Addition to the MBA Degree, Look for Practical Work Experiences and Internship Opportunities.
- Mission Focused!
- First Place Essay Winner: by Captain Shawn Hempsey, CDFM, Thunderbird Chapter 'Gentlemen, we are out of money; Now we have to think'.
- Second Place Essay Winner: by Dr. Jennifer Miller, CDFM-A, Washington Chapter.
- Third Place Essay Winner: by Dr. Elvis Ruiz, Alamo City Chapter.
- Congratulations to winners of the 2018-2019 ASMC Awards! These awards recognize individuals and teams for outstanding accomplishments within one of the functional fields of membership.
- Winning Chapters!
- CHARLESTOWNE CHAPTER NEWS.
- SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY NEWS.