Vol. 63 Nbr. 4, September 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- FROM THE NATIONAL PRESIDENT.
- FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
- How Two Very Different Career Paths Can Lead to the Same Place.
- Air Force Financial Management Lines of Effort: Working to Improve our Community.
- The Secret to a Clean Opinion: Strong Internal Control.
- Programming for Resiliency in the Munitions Enterprise.
- Audit Findings, Now What?: As the Department undergoes its first ever Department-wide consolidated financial statement audit, having the proper infrastructure in place to efficiently and effectively remediate audit findings will be vital to demonstrating audit commitment and success.
- ASMC Turns 70.
- Keep Innovating and Ask for Feedback.
- Successful Process Improvement Programs.
- Using Actual Results to Actually Improve Acquisition.
- What Comptrollers Want.
- From Shelter to Solider--Meet Our Dog Kai.
- The Need for an Integrated Acquisition System for the Department of Defense.
- The Defense Civilian Emerging Leader Program (DCELP) Experience.
- THE CHESAPEAKE CHAPTER THROUGH THE YEARS.
- CLEVELAND CHAPTER NEWS.
- Defense Comptroller Program Class of 2018 Graduation and Awards Ceremony.
- SAN DIEGO CHAPTER.
- TAMPA BAY CHAPTER THROUGH THE YEARS.