Vol. 63 Nbr. 2, March 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- FROM THE NATIONAL PRESIDENT.
- FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR.
- Interview of Mr. Mark Easton and Ms. Alaleh Jenkins.
- Air Force Audit Agency (AFAA) finds Synergies between Audit and Budget.
- The Revolutionary Audit: A Brief History.
- Commanders and Audit: The Law, Readiness, and Improving Organizational Performance.
- Process to Increase Efficiency of Expenditures (PIEE) in Military Spending.
- Recovering Military Installation Readiness for a 21st Century Mission.
- The Single Auditor Approach. USACE's Journey Toward Complete Auditability.
- Key Performance Indicators: What Can They Do for You?
- Building a Risk Profile, USAFE-AFAFRICA Style.
- PDI: Twelve Questions to Make the Most of It (or any Travel).
- My Journey as an Air Force Financial Manager.
- What is a Veteran?
- December Dinner at Cleveland Chop restaurant in downtown Cleveland.
- December Dinner at Cleveland Chop.
- Volunteers at the Cleveland Food Bank sorted and repackaged food.
- GREATER JACKSONVILLE CHAPTER NEWS.
- Members of the Redstone-Huntsville Chapter of ASMC recently supported the National Children's Advocacy Center (NCAC).
- ASMC supported the Angel Tree program at Parkway Place Mail.
- The week of 8-14 November the Redstone-Huntsville ASMC Chapter helped with Heroes Week.
- On October 24, 2017, Redstone-Hunstville ASMC Chapter helped with the Special Olympics Track and Field event.