Vol. 61 Nbr. 2, March - March 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the national president: Craig Bennett.
- From the executive director: Al Runnels, CDFM.
- To manage costs, manage relationships: as a young lieutenant assigned as a deputy comptroller in a Theater Headquarters Special Operations Command (TSOC), I witnessed first-hand what I believe to be two crucial truths.
- Improving DoD's intragovernmental financial reporting: Phase II-project plan to improve the end-to-end process for reimbursable activity.
- Building cost management capabilities in Afghanistan.
- Bean counting in bean town.
- A progressive way of milestone budgeting.
- The importance of critical thinking: a cost management and budget slant.
- The army's move to standardized direct treasury disbursing: in an environment of increased fiscal scrutiny and audit readiness, Army is the first Service to make the transition to direct Treasury disbursing.
- Annual resource management training: understanding novel tools used to effectively manage the Army Medical Command's resources.
- Six keys to success in FM Certification.
- Think Like a Freak.
- Congratulations!(CDFM Recipients)
- Congratulations!(CDFM-A Recipients)
- Cleveland chapter news.
- European PDI.
- Greater Jacksonville chapter news.
- The Morning Calm chapter news.
- Washington DC area news.
- Syracuse chapter news.
- Redstone Arsenal chapter news.