Vol. 60 Nbr. 4, September - September 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the National President Craig Bennett.
- From the Executive Director Al Runnels, CDFM.
- In memoriam--Ernest J. Gregory.
- Loyal to what? Back to the beginning!
- Power, the pledge, and professional responsibility in military comptrollership.
- Interview with Rear Admiral (RDML) Todd Sokalzuk, USCG Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Our oath to the United States of America: what distinguishes each of us who serves in the Executive Branch from all others--most importantly, contractor employees in the federal workplace--is our oath of office to the United States of America.
- Ethics: it's not just a good idea ...
- The agency is in the game ... is your team ready for greatness?
- Highlights of the collective insights & recommendations for DoD's valuation of general property plant & equipment: ASMC Corporate Advisory Group (CAG) executive summary.
- My educational challenge to the FM community: do what's right!
- Back to basics: ethics of a financial manager.
- Financial ethics: a systems perspective: a major fiscal consideration is the expense/investment threshold and sometimes the trouble comes from understanding it too well ...
- Ethics ... one person's perspective.
- Congratulations!(CDFM Recipients)
- Congratulations!(CDFM-A Recipients)
- The ASMC Cleveland Chapter held its August luncheon at the City Club of Cleveland.
- The ASMC Cleveland Chapter's Fall Social was held aboard.
- The ASMC Cleveland Chapter's September Luncheon was held at the Cleveland Public Library.
- Early Careerist Capital happy hour.
- ASMC Greater Jacksonville chapter news.
- Ms. Cathy Dickens, retired Deputy Commander of the Aviation and Missile Command, Redstone Arsenal, AL, swears in officers for 2015-16 of the Redstone Chapter, Huntsville AL, American Society of Military Comptrollers.
- The Caring House provides a safe place for children ages 3-18 and their families to cope with the death of a loved one and share their grief with others.
- ASMC San Diego/DAUAA Training Day 2015.
- ASMC Tampa Bay chapter news.
- On Wednesday September 23rd ASMC's Yankee Chapter participated in Hanscom First Annual Community Fun Fair and well you just don't hold a fundraiser you create a marketing technique that sells your product in a matter of hours.
- Yankee Chapter Community Services--hard at work.