Vol. 59 Nbr. 4, September - September 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- From The National President: Kathy Miller.
- From the Executive Director: Al Runnels, CDFM.
- Interview of The Honorable Mike McCord, Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller and Chief Financial Officer).
- Three senior leaders: one common vision.
- Department of the Navy Financial Management and Organizational Culture.
- Interview of The Honorable Lisa S. Disbrow, Assistant Secretary of the Air Force (Financial Management & Comptroller) (SAF/FM).
- Interview of COL(P) Kenneth D. Hubbard, U.S. Army Installation Management Command: September 19, 2014.
- Defense comptrollership program: a long history educating military and civilian financial managers.
- Financial management within the joint organization: challenges and opportunities to shine.
- Department of Defense Financial Management Regulation (DoD FMR) 2014.
- Defense Financial Management & Comptroller School (DFM&CS): Maxwell AFB, Alabama.
- Learning to lead: my journey in the AF Civilian Strategic Leadership Program.
- An entrepreneurial MBA designed with veterans in mind.
- Aloha Chapter Community Service.
- Aloha, comptrollers!(ASMC ALOHA CHAPTER NEWS)
- America's Army: The Strenth of The Nation.
- ASMC Cleveland Chapter August Luncheon held inside the Anthony Celebrezze Federal building in downtown Cleveland.
- ASMC Cleveland Chapter Fall Social Event held in September.
- ASMC Cleveland Chapter July luncheon held at City Club of Cleveland in downtown Cleveland--Topic.
- ASMC Cleveland Chapter September Luncheon held at Cleveland Public Library in downtown Cleveland.
- U.S. Air Force wins Food Bank Drive Contest.
- Walk for Wishes at Cleveland Zoo (Make a Wish Foundation) in July.
- The Garden City Chapter has recently installed new officers for FY15.
- American Society of Military Comptrollers (ASMC) San Diego Chapter and Defense Acquisition University Alumni Association (DAUAA) West Chapter Conduct ASMC Training Day 2014 in San Diego, California.
- Asmc's volunteers at Cradles to Crayons.