Vol. 59 Nbr. 2, March - March 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the executive director: Al Runnels, CDFM.
- From the national president: Marilyn Thomas.
- The critical connection between cost estimating and decision support.
- Influencing and optimizing budgets and spending.
- Cost management and lean six sigma--a USSOCOM perspective.
- Cost management ... in simple terms.
- Cost management & lean six sigma.
- Improvements in cost data to support the DoD budget.
- Finding budget flexibility--or not: the impact of fixed and variable cost.
- Cost, national security, clean audits, and the future of the government accounting profession.
- The Operating and Support Management Information System (OSMIS): a tool for estimating and managing costs.
- Overcoming obstacles to achieving a cost culture.
- New ASMC members.
- CDFM & CDFM-A certification completion.
- Aloha Chapter.
- Cleveland Chapter.
- Garden City Chapter.
- San Diego Chapter.
- Tampa Bay Chapter.