Vol. 51 Nbr. 2, March 2006
> SIGN UP FREE
- From the executive director.
- From the national president.
- Tales from the War Zone: DoD financial managers share their thoughts, insights, and experiences garnered during deployments to Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Getting reimbursed--what hurricane Katrina taught us: called upon to aid the Department of Homeland Security in hurricane recovery operations, service components responded admirably. Then came the hard part: getting reimbursed.
- Semper paratus--always ready: U.S. Coast Guard Financial Management supports its world-class disaster response, displaying once again its commitment to the Coast Guard motto.
- Task Force Navy Family: applying lessons learned from previous natural disasters, the Navy responded quickly and efficiently following Katrina's devastating blow.
- Financial management in support of natural disasters: OJT on the fly--how this financial manager dealt with Katrina's aftermath.
- The Certified Defence Financial Manager program--an unqualified success! ASMC's CDFM certification program is a stellar performer. Here's how it happened.
- Six Sigma: how it works in Motorola and what it can do for the U.S. Army: how can the Army increase efficiency across its command structure? Put Six Sigma to work.
- What is equity for the federal government? Equity 101, federal government style.
- Chaos theory--execution management in a combat zone: adapting to financial management in a budgeting universe that had "gone mad".
- ASMC Visits the Defense Financial Management & Comptroller School: Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama.
- Another first for certification--a CDFM earned in Iraq.
- ASMC Interviews--Ms. Mariam Morad.
- PDI 2006.
- Crown of Maine.
- Tampa Bay.
- Multi-National Corps-Iraq Resource Management Conference: Al-Faw Palace Complex--Baghdad, Iraq.
- ASMC congratulates the following individuals who successfully completed their Certified Defense Financial Manager exams in the first quarter of calendar year 2006.
- Congratulations to the following individuals on their status as Life Members of ASMC. Life membership is achieved with 20 years of continuous membership.