Vol. 17 Nbr. 3, June 1995
- Al-la nidam: an Arab view of the new world (dis)order.
- Algeria, the Maghreb Union, and the Western Sahara stalemate.
- Beyond Alliance: Israel in U.S. Foreign Policy.
- Manufacturing and the Ottoman Empire and Turkey, 1500-1850.
- State-society relations in Egypt: restructuring the political.
- The financial implications of economic sanctions against Iraq.
- The Superpowers and the Middle East: Regional and International Politics, 1955-1967.
- U.S. Policy on Palestine from Wilson to Clinton.