Vol. 87 Nbr. 4, September 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Improving Analysis.
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits not income in income approach in property tax valuation.
- Value of a reversionary interest in a utility condemnation action.
- Stabilized occupancy in mall property tax appraisal.
- Taxation of possessory interest in aircraft hangar facility.
- Consideration of terms of ground lease in valuing casino property.
- Valuation of leasehold and docks in tax assessment of marina and yacht club.
- Proper measure of casualty damages needed for federal income tax deduction.
- Measure of damages in rails-to-trails takings.
- Reliance on multiple witnesses in arriving at a condemnation value.
- Value of tenant's rights in valuation of fee interest.
- Challenges with Appraising in the Secondary/Tertiary Multifamily Rental Market.
- The Tradeoff between Selling Single-Family Houses as Vacant or Lived-In: Evidence from the Bloomington-Normal Housing Market.
- Incorporating a Discussion of Risk in Appraisals: A New Direction for the Appraisal Industry.
- High-Voltage Transmission Lines and Residential Property Values in New England: What Has Been Learned.
- 'Animal Operations and Residential Property Values'.
- Transforming Our Future.
- Risk Management for Real Estate Appraisers and Appraisal Firms.
- The Valuation of Condominiums, Cooperatives, and PUDs.