Vol. 87 Nbr. 3, June 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Promoting Dialogue.
- Recent Court Decisions on Real Estate and Valuation: Valuation of possessory interest with intangible concession rights.
- Relevant evidence in construction condemnation case.
- Speculative nature of proposed use in condemnation action.
- Use determines property classification for tax purposes.
- Valuation of conservation easements for charitable contribution.
- Relevance of atypical sale of unique property.
- Probability of assemblage in condemnation proceeding.
- Foreclosure sale as valid arm's-length sale.
- Relevance of leased fee sale for fee simple valuation.
- Valuation in partition of a tenancy-in-common.
- Valuation Methods and Dark Big-Box Theories.
- Through the Looking-Glass: Debunking the 'Dark Store' Idiom.
- Property Rights Brought to Light: Principles and Misconceptions.
- Resources for Real Estate Analysts and Valuers on Water Rights and Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
- 'An Analysis of Partial Takings and Contributory Value in the Context of Various Court Decisions'.
- Risk Management for Real Estate Appraisers and Appraisal Firms.
- The Valuation of Condominiums, Cooperatives, and PUD's.