Vol. 87 Nbr. 2, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Donald R. Epley, PhD, MAI, SRA.
- Thought Leadership.
- Winning Article: "Environmental Risk Premiums and Price Effects in Commercial Real Estate Transactions".
- Winning Article: "Market Value: What Does It Really Mean?".
- Winning Article: "Using the Income Approach for Minority Interests".
- Consideration of an above-market power purchase agreement in valuing a power plant for property tax purposes.
- Valuation of a conservation easement for federal tax deduction purposes.
- Value of an assisted-living facility for property tax purposes.
- Highest and best use in an easement condemnation dispute.
- Inclusion of billboard income in valuation of real property for tax purposes.
- Superadequacy of a property in valuation for a bankruptcy proceeding.
- Valuation of a hotel in a bankruptcy dispute.
- Acceptable evidence in valuing a power plant for property tax.
- Reliability standards for appraisals in a condemnation action.
- Exemption of property for nonprofit corporation.
- Timeshares, Market Value, and the Real Estate Appraisal Process.
- Effective Bank Valuation Programs--An Examiner's Perspective.
- An Analysis of Partial Takings and Contributory Value in the Context of Various Court Decisions.
- The Valuation of Condominiums, Cooperatives, and PUDs.