Vol. 87 Nbr. 1, January 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Digging Deeper into Market Data.
- Stephen S. Wagner, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS.
- Flow easement value established by rights in the land, not how easement is used.
- In temporary construction easement, condemnor liable for damages flowing from use of easement, not injury to business.
- Leasehold interest has no taxable value where interest is not freely assignable.
- Appraisal rejected as unreliable where excluded relevant market comparables.
- Appraisal of a racino can value fee simple interest assuming a lease if lease reflects relevant real estate market.
- Tenant's right to just compensation extinguished when condemnation terminates lease.
- Where LLC's sole asset is real property, valuation of member's interest is of portion of real property, not portion of LLC interest.
- Valuation of individual unsold units in condominium development is proper for property tax assessment purposes.
- Owner does not have a compensable "right to visibility" for inverse condemnation purposes.
- Improving Market Analysis in Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Assignments.
- Residential Government Agency Requirements and Case Studies on Measuring Market Reaction to Energy-Efficient Features.
- Residential Perspective on Data Collection and Property Description in the Valuation Process.
- Exploring Condemnation: Commentary on Real Property Valuation in Condemnation.
- "Market Value: What Does It Really Mean?
- Appraisal Institute Members Earning Their Designations during 2018.