- The Appraisal Institute
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Consideration of terms of ground lease in valuing casino property.
- Taxation of possessory interest in aircraft hangar facility.
- Incorporating a Discussion of Risk in Appraisals: A New Direction for the Appraisal Industry.
- The Tradeoff between Selling Single-Family Houses as Vacant or Lived-In: Evidence from the Bloomington-Normal Housing Market.
- Valuation of leasehold and docks in tax assessment of marina and yacht club.
- Value of a reversionary interest in a utility condemnation action.
- 'Animal Operations and Residential Property Values'.
- Reliance on multiple witnesses in arriving at a condemnation value.
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits not income in income approach in property tax valuation.
- The Valuation of Condominiums, Cooperatives, and PUDs.
- Exploring Condemnation: Commentary on Real Property Valuation in Condemnation.
- Effective Bank Valuation Programs--An Examiner's Perspective.
- Appraising Retail Properties in the "Amazon Jungle".
- National pharmacy submarket and contract rent justifies appraised value.
- Relevance of atypical sale of unique property.
- Court not obligated to award deficiency judgment.
- Value of an assisted-living facility for property tax purposes.
- Speculative nature of proposed use in condemnation action.
- Quality Requires Focus.
- Superadequacy of a property in valuation for a bankruptcy proceeding.