- The Appraisal Institute
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Chronicles of an Appraiser.
- Important Foundational Concepts.
- Principles for Calculating AVM Performance Metrics.
- Revisiting Market Value and Market Rent.
- 2020 Trends and Beyond.
- Jefferson L. Sherman, MAI, AI-GRS.
- Recent Court Decisions on Real Estate and Valuation.
- Appraisal Institute Members Earning Their Designations during 2019.
- Long-Term Leases: Rent Reset Analysis.
- Measure of damages in rails-to-trails takings.
- High-Voltage Transmission Lines and Residential Property Values in New England: What Has Been Learned.
- Challenges with Appraising in the Secondary/Tertiary Multifamily Rental Market.
- The Tradeoff between Selling Single-Family Houses as Vacant or Lived-In: Evidence from the Bloomington-Normal Housing Market.
- Owner does not have a compensable "right to visibility" for inverse condemnation purposes.
- Consideration of an above-market power purchase agreement in valuing a power plant for property tax purposes.
- Quality Requires Focus.
- Recent Court Decisions on Real Estate and Valuation: Valuation of possessory interest with intangible concession rights.
- Valuation of a conservation easement for federal tax deduction purposes.
- Valuation of individual unsold units in condominium development is proper for property tax assessment purposes.
- The Valuation of Condominiums, Cooperatives, and PUD's.