Vol. 5 Nbr. 5, October 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Effect of mixing urea with humic acid and acid sulphate soil on ammonia loss, exchangeable ammonium and available nitrate.
- Mathematical model of double pass photovoltaic thermal air collector with fins.
- Time series analysis model for rainfall data in Jordan: case study for using time series analysis.
- Controlling ammonia volatilization by mixing urea with humic acid, fulvic acid, triple superphosphate and muriate of potash.
- Effect of grain size on selected physico-chemical properties of clay.
- Measurements and model calibration of urban traffic noise pollution.
- Hybrid photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) air and water based solar collectors suitable for building integrated applications.