Vol. 5 Nbr. 1, January 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Reducing the environmental impact of olive mill wastewater.
- The role of pioneer vegetations in accelerating the process of natural succession.
- Physical and biological responses of forests to tropical cyclones affecting the United States Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico coasts.
- Improvement of biohydrogen production under increased the reactor size by C. acetobutylicum NCIMB 13357.
- Investigation of cadmium (II) ions biosorption onto pretreated dried activated sludge.
- Antibiotic resistance of Escherichia coli isolated from poultry and poultry environment of Bangladesh.
- Diffusion of radioactive materials in the atmosphere.
- Climate change in Jordan: a comprehensive examination approach.
- Modeling of activated sludge floc characteristics.
- Effect of environmental parameters on hydrogen production using clostridium saccharoperbutylacetonicum N1-4(ATCC 13564).
- An analysis of urban land development using multi-criteria decision model and geographical information system (a case study of Babolsar city).
- Microbial response to the application of amendments in a contaminated soil with trace elements.
- Wastewater treatment using horizontal subsurface flow constructed Wetland.
- Exploring the reuse potential of chemical sludge from textile wastewater treatment plants in India-A hazardous waste.
- Seasonal distribution of organic carbon in the surface sediments of the Terengganu nearshore coastal area.
- Vegetation dynamics depending on ecological particularities of Bozanta Mare (Maramures County-Romania) tailing pound: case study.