Vol. 4 Nbr. 6, December 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- The integration of network-based models for spill response and homeland security.
- Effects of fertilization and clipping of Phlomis fruticosa L. on a phryganic ecosystem: the case of Thesprotia, northwest Greece.
- Impact of emissions from power stations on the ambient air quality of selected urban areas in Kuwait.
- Alteration of the aquifer water in hyperarid climate, by wastewater: cases of groundwater from Ouargla (northern Sahara, Algeria).
- Accumulation and movement of four Potentially Toxic Elements in soils throughout five years, during and after biosolid application.
- Histogram of intensity feature extraction for automatic plastic bottle recycling system using machine vision.
- Prospects of wind farm development in Algeria.
- A putative serine protease from larval midgut of red palm weevil Rhynchophorus ferrugineus (Olivier) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae): partial purification and biochemical characterization.
- Degradation of corn oil wastes by Fenton reaction and under mildly basic media in the presence of oxidants assisted with sun light.
- Iron uptake and translocation by facultative and obligate wetland plants.
- Heavy metal mobility in polluted soils: effect of different treatments.
- Vase life extension and chlorophyll fluorescence yield of bougainvillea flower as influenced by ethanol to attain maximum environmental beautification as ornamental components.
- Tropospheric ozone effects on the productivity of some crops in central Saudi Arabia.
- Environmental characterisation of a nuclear site Saluggia (VC) (Italy).
- An effective mobile technology for the treatment of saline sludge from oil and gas exploration.