Vol. 4 Nbr. 5, October 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Using a simulation tool to model the ground level concentrations of green house gases emitted by flaring in petroleum production in Kuwait oilfields.
- Managing air in Olympic cities.
- Prediction of the daily mean [PM.sub.10] concentrations using linear models.
- Recent trends in ozone and particle concentrations in the Sydney (Australia) airshed.
- Potential photooxidation pathways of dicarboxylic acids in atmospheric droplets.
- Microtox toxicity assay for the sediment quality assessment of Ganga River.
- Prediction of sulfur dioxide ([SO.sub.2]) concentration levels from the Mina Al-Fahal refinery in Oman using artificial neural networks.
- Analysis and optimization of carbon dioxide emission mitigation options in the cement industry.
- Impact of Green House Gases (GHG) emissions from oil production facilities at northern Kuwait oilfields: simulated results.
- Sulfur recovery from acid gas using the Claus process and High Temperature Air Combustion (HiTAC) technology.
- Simulation of wind field in Tehran using hybrid diagnostic and prognostic models.
- Environmental impact assessment for potential continuous processes for the production of carbon nanotubes.
- Comparison and parametric study of flameless oxidation in a gas turbine using two kinetics mechanisms.