Vol. 4 Nbr. 4, August 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Characterization of maturity level in laying hen manure by chemical and thermogravimetric analysis.
- Salinity, temperature and turbidity structure in the Suva lagoon, Fiji.
- Assessing the effect of a dumpsite to groundwater quality in Payatas, Philippines.
- Estimate polluting agents.
- Effect of bruchid beetles (Burchidius arabicus Decelle) infestation on the germination of Acacia tortilis (Forssk.) Hayne) seeds.
- Influence of boundary conditions on the behavior of an anchored reinforced earth wall.
- Field behavior of a high anchored reinforced earth wall.
- Evaluation, selection and assessment of guidelines for chemical stabilization of tropical residual soils.
- Environmental performance of the milling process Of Malaysian palm oil using the life cycle assessment approach.
- Performance evaluation of a waste stabilization pond in a rural area in Egypt.
- Trace metals co-toxicity in hard body structures of Liza klunzingeri (Mugilidae: Perciformes) mullet fish.
- Evolution of biochemical parameters during composting of various wastes compost.
- Treatment of work camp wastewater using a sequencing batch reactor followed by a sand filter.
- Toxicity of reference sediment samples.
- Solid waste management in petroleum refineries.
- Chemical contaminants and toxicity of Ganga River sediment from up and down stream area at Kanpur.
- Comparison of twelve dielectric moisture probes for soil water measurement under saline conditions.
- Metals concentrations in tissues of Tilapia gallier, Crarias lazera and Osteoglossidae caught from Alau Dam, Maiduguri, Borno state, Nigeria.
- Integrated water resources management improving Langat Basin ecosystem health.
- Desalination of saline sludges using ion-exchange column with zeolite.
- A typical case study: solid waste management in petroleum refineries.
- Phytoplankton diversity as indicator of water quality for fish cultivation.
- Dynamic measurement of copper (II) ion adsorption in activated carbon Fixed Bed Columns.