Vol. 4 Nbr. 3, June 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Hydropower system management considering the minimum outflow.
- Sustainable management of effluents from small piggery farms in Mexico.
- Effect of earthquakes on some kind of buildings.
- Estimation of vehicle flows and emissions for various scenarios of street network modifications in Mexico City.
- An applied research program on water desalination with renewable energies.
- Geo-seismic environmental aspects affecting tailings dams failures.
- Valorization of drinking water treatment sludges as raw materials to produce concrete and mortar.
- A depth estimation system for laboratory studies using video imagery.
- Physical characterizations of sands and their influence in fall velocity.
- Three dimensional hydrodynamic model with multiquadtree meshes.