Vol. 4 Nbr. 2, April 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Use of barley for the purification of aquaculture wastewater in a hydroponics system.
- Behaviour of main microbiological parameters and of enteric microorganisms during the composting of municipal solid wastes and sewage sludge in a semi-industrial composting plant.
- Water quality assessment of a constructed wetland treating landfill leachate and industrial park runoff.
- Utilization of solar radiation in high energy intensive of the world by PV system.
- Appraisal of thermal properties of mud in the Ariake Sea, Japan.
- Exponential smoothing method of base flow separation and its impact on continuous loss estimates.
- A screen for Benzo(a)pyrene in fish samples from crude oil polluted environments.
- Influence of ionizing radiation on antioxidant enzymes in three species of Trigonella.
- Environmental pollution assessment of different diesel injector location of direct-injection diesel engines: theoretical study.
- Treatment of stormwater runoff and landfill leachates using a surface flow constructed wetland.
- Traditional aquaculture practice at East Calcutta Wetland: the safety assessment.