Vol. 4 Nbr. 1, January 2008
> SIGN UP FREE
- Total [SO.sub.2] emissions from power stations and evaluation of their impact in Kuwait using a Gaussian plume dispersion model.
- Primary pollutants monitoring and modeling using Chemical Mass Balance (CMB) around Fahaheel residential area.
- Dynamic modelling of an industrial smelter furnace and converter off-gas system.
- Total emissions from flaring in Kuwait oilfields.
- A preliminary investigation into the environmental awareness of the Omani public and their willingness to protect the environment.
- Comparative assessment of ambient air quality in Rabia area for years 2001 and 2004 in the State of Kuwait.
- A sensitivity study of the Validation of three regulatory dispersion models.
- Trace metal mercury levels in residential homes in Kuwait.
- Sulfur dioxide ([SO.sub.2]) accumulation in soil and plant's leaves around an oil refinery: A case study from Saudi Arabia.