Vol. 3 Nbr. 4, October 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Comparison between biological treatment and chemical precipitation for nitrogen removal from old landfill leachate.
- Analysis of cross and single sided naturally ventilated rooms using CFD.
- Detoxification of heavy metal contaminated soils.
- Necessary geomorphologic information for roads safety, with emphasize Soleghan road in West of Tehran, Iran.
- Removal of dye from textile wastewater using plant oils under different pH and temperature conditions.
- Vulnerability and pollution risks in the alluvial aquifer of Tebessa-Morsott.
- Ambient levels of primary and secondary pollutants in a residential area: population risk and hazard index calculation over a three years study period.
- Use of 2D multi electrodes resistivity imagining for sinkholes hazard assessment along the eastern part of the Dead Sea, Jordan.
- Evaluation of the use of rice bran compost for eco-friendly weed control in organic farming systems.
- Evaluation of sorghum density as affected by two water qualities under drip irrigation system.
- Effect of mixing on the biological degradation of toluene under aerobic conditions.
- Methods of utilizing tropical peat land for housing scheme.