Vol. 3 Nbr. 3, July 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- A case study of river rehabilitation for fish in Northern Italy: the Panaro River project.
- The role of slope geometry on flowslide occurrence.
- Evaluation of nitrogen non-point sources in Po river near Turin.
- Heat transport modeling in an aquifer downgradient a municipal solid waste landfill in Italy.
- The spatial-temporal variability of nitrates in a section of the Cuneo Plain (North West Italy).
- Groundwater nitrate contamination risk assessment: a comparison of parametric systems and simulation modelling.
- Environmental Management Systems in local authorities: The Case Study of the Cesana Torinese municipality, a Turin 2006 Olympic site.
- Foundry wastes reuse and recycling in concrete production.
- The influence of the climatic factors on the decay of marbles: an experimental study.
- Lab tests for the remediation of a PCE polluted site by means of HRC reactant.
- Performance assessment and monitoring of a permeable reactive barrier for the remediation of a contaminated site.
- PM emissions in a Urban context.
- Open ended-coaxial Cable Measurements of Saturated Sandy Soils.