Vol. 1 Nbr. 3, July 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Relationships between heavy metal concentrations in the American oyster (Crassostrea virginica) and metal levels in the water column and sediment in Apalachicola Bay, Florida.
- Effectiveness of ultrasound on the destruction of E. coli.
- Industrial wastewater treatment using local natural soil in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- Willingness to pay for air quality improvements in Klang Valley Malaysia.
- Identification, characterization and quantification of elastomeric/plastomeric waste for sustainable waste minimization.
- Electro-diagnostic and clinical changes of peripheral neuropathies in Bam earthquake victims.
- A simple approach for building cooling load estimation.
- Energy flow in agriculture: Bangladesh.
- The role of environmental non-governmental organizations in natural resources management extension (case study in Iran).
- Assessment of Pulverised Fly Ash (PFA) as an ameliorant of lead contaminated soils.
- A model for bioaccumulation of metals in Crassostrea virginica from Apalachicola Bay, Florida.