Vol. 99 Nbr. 4, October - October 2015
- Editor's introduction.
- 'How it will end, the blessed God knows': a reading of Jewish correspondence during the revolutionary war era.
- Judah David Eisenstein on East European Jews in America in 1901: a first for the PAJHS.
- President Truman and the Jewish DPs, 1945-46: the untold story.
- d. a. levy and the Cleveland Jewish Counterculture of the 1960s.
- American Jewish History: A Primary Source Reader.
- Sisterhood: A Centennial History of Women of Reform Judaism.
- Nations Divided: American Jews and the Struggle Over Apartheid.
- Marrying Out: Jewish Men, Intermarriage & Fatherhood.
- Jews and the Law.
- Urban Origins of American Judaism.
- The Jew Who Defeated Hitler. Henry Morgenthau Jr., FDR, and How We Won The War.