Vol. 99 Nbr. 2, April - April 2015
- Editor's introduction.
- The early years of American Jewish History: Publications of the American Jewish Historical Society and the Minute Books of Congregation Shearith Israel.
- Abraham before Abraham: pursuing the Portuguese roots of the Seixas Family.
- The anti-gospel of Lenny, Larry and Sarah: Jewish humor and the desecration of Christendom.
- Suffer the Little Children: Uses of the Past in Jewish and African American Children's Literature.
- After They Closed the Gates: Jewish Illegal Immigration to the United States, 1911-1965.
- Thinking Jewish Culture in America.
- Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach: Life, Mission, and Legacy.
- Dancing Jewish: Jewish Identity in American Modern and Postmodern Dance.
- The Downfall of Abba Hillel Silver and the Foundation of Israel.
- Congratulations to Wasserman Prize Winner Dr. Ronnie Grinberg.