Vol. 98 Nbr. 3, July - July 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Editor's introduction.
- Annie Jonas Wells: Jewish daughter, Episcopal wife, independent intellectual.
- Neither 'sissy' boy nor Patrician man: New York intellectuals and the construction of American Jewish masculinity.
- Carl Bridenbaugh, American colonial history and academic antisemitism: the paths to the 'Great Mutation'.
- American Jewish leaders and President Gerald R. Ford: disagreements over the Middle East reassessment plan.
- 'Guidance, Not Governance': Rabbi Solomon B. Freehof and Reform Responsa.
- Unclean Lips: Obscenity, Jews, and American Culture.
- Daughters of Israel, Daughters of the South: Southern Jewish Women and Identity in the Antebellum and Civil War South.
- The Collaboration: Hollywood's Pact with Hitler.