Vol. 98 Nbr. 2, April - April 2014
> SIGN UP FREE
- Beyond the ivory tower: American Jewish history for a public audience.
- Editor's introduction.
- Ivory towers and tenements: American Jewish history, scholars and the public.
- The evolution of a public historian and documentary filmmaker.
- Beyond the ivory tower: doing public history in the digital age.
- The challenge of the Jewish American novel.
- From the collections of the American Jewish Historical Society: photograph of a kosher delicatessen.
- American Jewish Films: The Search for Jewish Identity.
- Overweight Sensation: The Life and Comedy of Allan Sherman.
- Jewhooing the Sixties: American Celebrity and Jewish Identity--Sandy Koufax, Lenny Bruce, Bob Dylan, and Barbra Streisand.
- Theatrical Liberalism: Jews and Popular Entertainment in America.