Vol. 91 Nbr. 3-4, September 2003
- Jewish settlement in the new world and its antecedents.
- The normalization of American Jewish history.
- The religion, Judaism, in America: what has happened in three hundred and fifty years?
- Reflecting on American Jewish history.
- American Jews and the European gaze.
- On their own terms: America's Jewish Women, 1954-2004.
- From institutional decay to primary day: American Orthodox Jewry since World War II.
- The changing Jewish political profile.
- Post-World-War-II American Jewry and the confrontation with catastrophe.
- Dutch notarial records pertaining to Asser Levy, 1659-1692.
- Letters from Jamaica, 1719-1725.
- The diary of Joseph Lyons, 1833-1835.
- "The day is short and the task is great": reports from Jewish military chaplains in Europe, 1945-1947.
- The 2003 concurrent resolution of Congress to commemorate the 350th anniversary of the American Jewish community.