Vol. 104 Nbr. 1, January 2020
- The Learning of the Jews and the Language of the Germans: Edward Isaacson in Utah and the Hebrew Book of Mormon.
- Whose Jewishness? Inbal Dance Theater and Cold War American Spectatorship.
- Jewish Genetic Potency: The Meaning of Jewish Ancestry in the 21st-Century United States.
- The Integration of Jewish Refugees from Shanghai into Post-World War II San Francisco.
- Policing the Jewish Quarter: Progressive Law Enforcement and Jewish Vigilantism in the Age of Mass Migration, 1900-1920.
- Print to Fit: The New York Times, Zionism and Israel 1896-2016.
- Splendor, Decline, and Rediscovery of Yiddish in Latin America.
- Making Judaism Safe for America: World War I and the Origins of Religious Pluralism.
- Global Jewish Foodways: A History.
- Modernity and the Jews: Western Social Thought.
- The Soul of Judaism: Jews of African Descent in America.
- A Hundred Acres of America: The Geography of Jewish American Literary History.
- Women of Valor: Orthodox Jewish Troll Fighters, Crime Writers, and Rock Stars in Contemporary Literature and Culture.
- Wasserman Prize.