Vol. 103 Nbr. 3, July 2019
- 'The Saddest Man I Ever Knew': Ralph de Toledano and the Jewish Roots of American Conservatism.
- 'Laboratories of Yiddishkayt': Postwar American Jewish Summer Camps and the Transformation of Yiddishism.
- 'Girded for the Superhuman Task': American Jews and the Trope of the Zionist Pioneer, 1925-1956.
- State of the Field: On Kosher Hamburgers, Yiddish Tangos, and Non-Affiliated Jews: Writing Jewish Latin America into the Americas.
- The United States and the Nazi Holocaust: Race, Refuge, and Remembrance.
- Jewish Radical Feminism: Voices from the Women's Liberation Movement.
- How the Other Half Looks: The Lower East Side and the Afterlife of Images.
- Cotton Capitalists: American Jewish Entrepreneurship in the Reconstruction Era.
- How America Met the Jews.
- On Middle Ground: A History of the Jews of Baltimore.
- Beyond Chrismukkah: The Christian-Jewish Interfaith Family in the United States.
- Jewish New York: The Remarkable Story of a City and a People.
- The Case of the Sexy Jewess: Dance, Gender and Joke Work in US Pop Culture.